Kearns: A unified and welcoming community for all, where individuals and families prosper, have opportunities to contribute and take pride in a vibrant and diverse community.
Evidence2Success Kearns Community Coalition brings Kearns Community Residents together with public and private systems to help our kids find success through prevention and evidence-based programs.
- Check out the data behind our decisions in E2S’s Community Assessment Report.
- See how we’re filling the gaps in E2S’s Community Resource Assessment Report.
- View our Community Action Plan.
Issues We Address
Evidence2Success Kearns addresses both problem behaviors youth experience as well as the underlying risk factors that can prevent kids from succeeding. Our goals are to:
- Increase youth pride in their community and schools.
- Decrease youth alcohol use and substance abuse, including e-cigarettes.
- Help families continue to be strong and supportive of their children.
- Ensure our youth are mentally healthy.
Help Kearns youth succeed by joining the Evidence2Success Kearns Community
Coalition. You can participate in a workgroup or talk to us about adding your voice to the Board.
Workgroups require approximately 2-3 hours each month. Each workgroup operates on different schedules. Some meet on regular days monthly. Others work more intensely for short periods of time and then don’t meet for several months.